We wrote the influential
book and definitive
that provides a single,
for people, projects, and
The Emergence One Method represents the next evolution of the project management and organizational change/stakeholder management disciplines… the emergence of one comprehensive methodology for total project success.
Our unique and influential approach of seamlessly integrating stakeholder management and organizational change adoption into your existing project plans ensures that nothing is standing in the way of a successful implementation.
From Silicon Valley to New York; Alaska to the Netherlands; and from Dubai and Abu Dhabi to China and beyond, Thomas Luke Jarocki's innovative approach to managing people, projects and change is being recognized and embraced by executives, project professionals, government leaders, and academia.
A partial listing of events that Thomas Luke Jarocki, Managing Director of Emergence One and creator of the Emergence One Method, will be headlining.
- Sept. 22-24: Three Day Workshop in the Emergence One Method, Las Vegas (sold out)
- October 7th: Project Management Symposium: "Big Projects, Big Change - Organizational Change Management Essential for Mega-Size Projects" Santa Clara Convention Center
- October 8th: "Developing a Unified Approach for Managing People, Projects, and Change" worldwide webinar (fully booked - over 2,000 registrants!)
- Late October: A major white paper by our Managing Director Thomas Luke Jarocki will be published by the Project Managment Institute (PMI)... stay tuned for more details.
- November 17th: "Creating True Project Value - Integrating Project Execution and Organizational Change," San Francisco
- December 1 - 3: Three Day Workshop in The Emergence One Method, San Diego (almost full)
- February 2015: One Day Workshop "Enhancing Project Management with Change Management Tools and Techniques" San Francisco
- May 2015: Three Day Workshop in The Emergence One Method, Philadelphia
Submit your email address for free articles and white papers, training discounts, special announcements, and new tools and templates.
- Sept. 2014: Fortune 100 executive consulting/training in Project and Change Management, New York
- Sept. 2014: Workshop "A Methodical Approach to Stakeholder Management," Anchorage, Alaska
- July 2014: "Project Execution and Organizational Change" Amstelveen, Netherlands
- March 2014: "New Rules for Managing Stakeholders and Organizational Change," San Francisco
- December 2013: "Towards Total Project Success," UAE Project Management Forum, Abu Dhabi
- December 2013: "An Introduction to the Emergence One Method," Dubai
- December 2013: Opening Keynote Address for National Instruments Partner Conference San Jose, CA
- November 2013: "An Introduction to the Emergence One Method," San Francisco, CA
- October 2013: Opening Keynote Address, Silicon Valley Project Management Symposium, Santa Clara, CA
Call or write us today and let’s discuss how we can provide you with the right, targeted solutions for your project needs and challenges.