We wrote the influential
book and definitive
that provides a single,
for people, projects, and
The Emergence One Method represents the next evolution of the project management and organizational change/stakeholder management disciplines… the emergence of one comprehensive methodology for total project success.
Our unique and influential approach of seamlessly integrating stakeholder management and organizational change adoption into your existing project plans ensures that nothing is standing in the way of a successful implementation.
From Silicon Valley to New York; Alaska to the Netherlands; and from Dubai and Abu Dhabi to China and beyond, Thomas Luke Jarocki's innovative approach to managing people, projects and change is being recognized and embraced by executives, project professionals, government leaders, and academia.
2017 Events Featuring T. Jarocki
A partial listing of workshops and speaking events that Thomas Luke Jarocki, architech of the E1 Method and Managing Director of Consulting and Training, will be headlining.
Please note that some events are sponsored by the Project Management Institute (PMI) where Mr. Jarocki is one of the few, globally approved PMI SeminarsWorld workshop leaders.
All workshops, seminars, and presentations can be customized for local, in-house delivery.
- Februrary 27 -March 1st: Orchestrating Total Project Success - A 3 day seminar in the E1 Method sponsored by PMI SeminarsWorld; Houston, TX 21 PDUs, 2.1 CEUs Register at: http://learning.pmi.org/course-detail.php?id=2578 - participants eligible for E1 certification
- March 2nd: Managing the Human Side of Projects: Facilitating Stakeholder Satisfaction, Change Adoption and Organizational Value, Houston, TX. 7 PDUs, 0.7 CEUs. Register at: http://learning.pmi.org/course-detail.php?id=3592
- April 3 - 5th: Orchestrating Total Project Success; Montreal, Canada. Register at: http://learning.pmi.org/course-detail.php?id=2578 - participants eligible for E1 certification
- April 6th: Managing the Human Side of Projects; Montreal, Canada. Register at: http://learning.pmi.org/course-detail.php?id=3592
- June 26 -28th:Orchestrating Total Project Success - A 3 day seminar in the E1 Method sponsored by the Project Management Institute (PMI); Orlando, FL
- June 29th: Managing the Human Side of Projects; Orlando, FL
- Oct. 24 - 26th: 3 day certification seminar for the E1 Method for Total Project Success; Chicago, IL
New events are regularly being added. Join our email list for updates.
Feel free to contact us directly for customized, in-house training and certifications options.
Submit your email address for free articles and white papers, training discounts, special announcements, and new tools and templates.
- November 2015: Three day certification seminar in the E1 Method, Nashville, TN
- October 2015: Advance 2 Day Seminar: The Master Class in Organizational Change Management, Orlando, FL
- October 2015: Featured Speaker - "Creating Buy-in for the Enterprise-wide Change Vision" Silicon Valley Project Management Symposium, Santa Clara Convention Center, CA
- September 2015: Featured Speaker: "Managing People, Projects, and Change", Pleasanton, CA
- August 2015: Three day certification seminar in the E1 Method, Annapolis, MD
- May 2015: Three Day Workshop in The E1 Method for Project Execution and Organizational Change, Philadelphia, PA
- May 2015 - A global webinar sponsored by PMI: "The E1 Method for Organizational Change Adoption" - (over 3500 registrants worldwide)
- April 2015: "The New Rules for Managing Stakeholders and Organizational Change" Saskatoon, Canada
- Dec. 2014: 3 Day Certification Workshop in the E1 Method for Project Execution and Organizational Change; Baja, Mexico
- Dec. 2014: 3 Day Certification in the E1 Method for Project Execution and Organizational Change, San Diego (sold out!)
- Nov. 2014: "Creating True Project Value - Integrating Organizational Change Management into Project Execution" San Francisco
- Oct. 2014: Silicon Valley Project Management Symposium: "Big Projects/Big Change - Change Management Essentials for Mega-Sized Projects" Santa Clara Convention Center
- Oct.2014: PMI Worldwide Webinar: "Developing a Unified Approach for Managing People, Projects, and Change" (over 3500 registrants!)
- Sept. 2014: Fortune 100 executive consulting/training in Project and Change Management, New York
- Sept. 2014: Workshop "A Methodical Approach to Stakeholder Management," Anchorage, Alaska
- Sept. 2014: 3 Day Workshop in the Emergence One Method, Las Vegas (sold out!)
- July 2014: "Project Execution and Organizational Change" Amstelveen, Netherlands
- March 2014: "New Rules for Managing Stakeholders and Organizational Change," San Francisco
- December 2013: "Towards Total Project Success," UAE Project Management Forum, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- December 2013: "An Introduction to the E1 Method," Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- December 2013: Opening Keynote Address for National Instruments Partner Conference San Jose, CA
- October 2013: Opening Keynote Address, Silicon Valley Project Management Symposium, Santa Clara, CA
Call or write us today and let’s discuss how we can provide you with the right, targeted solutions for your project needs and challenges.