We wrote the influential
book and definitive
that provides a single,
for people, projects, and
The Emergence One Method represents the next evolution of the project management and organizational change/stakeholder management disciplines… the emergence of one comprehensive methodology for total project success.
Our unique and influential approach of seamlessly integrating stakeholder management and organizational change adoption into your existing project plans ensures that nothing is standing in the way of a successful implementation.
From Silicon Valley to New York; Alaska to the Netherlands; and from Dubai and Abu Dhabi to China and beyond, Thomas Luke Jarocki's innovative approach to managing people, projects and change is being recognized and embraced by executives, project professionals, government leaders, and academia.
Upcoming Events Featuring T. Jarocki
A partial listing of workshops and speaking events that Thomas Luke Jarocki, architech of the E1 Method and Managing Director of Consulting and Training, will be headlining.
Please note that some events are sponsored by the Project Management Institute (PMI) where Mr. Jarocki is an approved PMI SeminarsWorld(R) workshop leader.
- August 24 -26, 2015: Three Day Workshop in The E1 Method for Project Execution and Organizational Change, Annapolis, Maryland
- August 27, 2015: "Managing the Human Side of Projects and Organizational Change", Annapolis, Maryland
- September 1-3, 1015: In-house corporate training event in project and organizational change management
- September 16, 2015: Featured Speaker: "Managing People, Projects, and Change", Pleasanton, CA
- September 24, 2015: Worldwide Webinar - "Change and the Millennial Generation" sponsored by ProjectManagement.com
- October 5, 2015: Featured Speaker - "Creating Buy-in for the Enterprise-wide Change Vision" Silicon Valley Project Management Symposium, Santa Clara, CA
- October 8- 10, 2015: Three Day Workshop in The Emergence One Method, happening at the Contemporary Resort in Disney World, Orlando, FL
- October 14-15, 2015: Two Day Professional PMI SeminarsWorld Event - "The Master Class in Organizational Change Management" Orlando, FL
- November 7, 2015: Professional Development Workshop "Managing People, Projects, and Change"; San Francisco, CA
- November 9-11, 2015: Three Day Workshop in The E1 Method for Project Execution and Organizational Change, Nashville, TN
- November 12,2015: "Managing the Human Side of Projects and Organizational Change," Nashville, TN
- New events are regularly being added. Join our email list for updates!
Submit your email address for free articles and white papers, training discounts, special announcements, and new tools and templates.
- May 2015: Three Day Workshop in The E1 Method for Project Execution and Organizational Change, Philadelphia, PA
- May 2015 - A global webinar sponsored by PMI: "The E1 Method for Organizational Change Adoption" - worldwide
- April 2015: "The New Rules for Managing Stakeholders and Organizational Change" Saskatoon, Canada
- Dec. 2014: 3 Day Certification Workshop in the E1 Method for Project Execution and Organizational Change; Baja, Mexico
- Dec. 2014: 3 Day Certification in the E1 Method for Project Execution and Organizational Change, San Diego (sold out!)
- Dec. 2014: A Major New White Paper published by PMI and written by Thomas Luke Jarocki! "One Solution for Project Success"
- Nov. 2014: "Creating True Project Value - Integrating Organizational Change Management into Project Execution" San Francisco
- Oct. 2014: Silicon Valley Project Management Symposium: "Big Projects/Big Change - Change Management Essentials for Mega-Sized Projects" Santa Clara Convention Center
- Oct.2014: PMI Worldwide Webinar: "Developing a Unified Approach for Managing People, Projects, and Change" (over 3500 registrants!)
- Sept. 2014: Fortune 100 executive consulting/training in Project and Change Management, New York
- Sept. 2014: Workshop "A Methodical Approach to Stakeholder Management," Anchorage, Alaska
- Sept. 2014: 3 Day Workshop in the Emergence One Method, Las Vegas (sold out!)
- July 2014: "Project Execution and Organizational Change" Amstelveen, Netherlands
- March 2014: "New Rules for Managing Stakeholders and Organizational Change," San Francisco
- December 2013: "Towards Total Project Success," UAE Project Management Forum, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- December 2013: "An Introduction to the E1 Method," Dubai, UAE
- December 2013: Opening Keynote Address for National Instruments Partner Conference San Jose, CA
- October 2013: Opening Keynote Address, Silicon Valley Project Management Symposium, Santa Clara, CA
Call or write us today and let’s discuss how we can provide you with the right, targeted solutions for your project needs and challenges.